Saturday, December 12, 2009

Welcome to Bad Eminence: the blog where the Devil always gets his due

I write the kind of novels I like to read. As it happens there simply aren't that many people writing fully realized fiction these days. So with this blog, I hope to write the kind of pieces writers aren't often taking the time to write--especially on-line--that includes longer, depthier essays, blogs and reviews. My reviews may not cover the latest novels, but they will take on a depth and perspective that is so often missing from the thumbs up/thumbs down culture. My essays on culture and politics will be diverse and quite eclectic, as are my interests.

I hope you take the time to read and comment if you like something, or if you disagree. I will always respond to interesting and well-reasoned arguments.

Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment